Books Published by Century Publishing
Publisher of books on business, project management, religion, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS, Latter-day Saints), social media, social issues, LGBT, same-sex attraction, homosexuality, culture, linguistics, and more.
- 101 Ways to Hasten the Work Online
- A Place in the Kingdom: Spiritual Insights from Latter-day Saints about Same-Sex Attraction
- Book of Mormon Quiz Game
- Helping LDS Men Resolve their Homosexual Problems: A Guide for Family, Friends, and Church Leaders
- Learning Through Life’s Trials
- My Son Is Gay: An LDS Father’s Journey Into Love and Faith
- Project Management: A Strategic Approach
- Project Management Step-by-Step
- Project Management Step-by-Step Instructor Guide
- Prominent Men and Women of Provo 1983
- Resolving Homosexual Problems: A Guide for LDS Men
- Tales of the Cakchiquels: Trilingual Collection of Folklore from the Cakchiquel Indians of Guatemala
- Talk About Saving Money: How to Save on Food, Utilities, Car Expenses, Mortgage, and Health Care
- The Seventeenth Conviction
- Understanding Male Homosexual Problems: An Introduction for Latter-day Saints
Spanish (Español) Titles
- Cómo ayudar a los hombres Santos de los Últimos Días a resolver sus problemas homosexuales: Una guía para la familia, amigos y líderes de la Iglesia
- Cómo comprender problemas homosexuales de los hombres: Una introducción para los Santos de los Últimos Días
- Cómo resolver los problemas homosexuales: Una guía para hombres Santos de los Últimos Días
- Cuentos de los cakchiqueles: Recopilación trilingüe de cuentos populares de los indígenes cakchiqueles de Guatemala
Cakchiquel (Kaqchikel) Titles
- Blair, Robert W.
- Choc, Alejandro
- Clarke, Tony
- Hyde, Garrick and Ginger
- Joy, Dierdre
- Park, Jason
- Richman, Larry
- Robertson, John S.
- Salazar, Julio
- Sansom, Greg
- Waters, Alice
- Yool, Juan
Get Your Book Published
Complete services for planning, editing, designing, and printing your book. Learn more about publishing your book manuscript.
This book gives Latter-day Saints 101 easy, practical ways to hasten the work online. The First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles often encourage members to use technology and social media to hasten the work of salvation.
A very candid look at one woman’s journey into the depths of addiction and the very challenging road back. Dierdre spent years trying to prove that as an adult, the choice was indeed her own. Even as she encountered roadblock after roadblock of her own making, she refused to believe she was doomed to be only the sum of all her bad decisions.
This book explains how to save money on the largest monthly expenses you have: food, utilities, car expenses, your home mortgage, and health care.
In this engaging novel, first-time author, Tony Clarke, shares the heart-breaking but ultimately triumphant story of one LDS father’s journey of discovery. Offering deep insight and practical suggestions for responding with faith and charity to a loved one who experiences same-sex attraction, this is a must read for every individual who has been touched by the issue.
This booklet reviews the nature, origins, and purposes of adversity (challenges) and includes suggestions on how to patiently trust in the God and His eternal plan and how to use these trials to learn and grow stronger.