Project Management Step-by-Step Instructor Guide
by Larry Richman
This guide saves dozens of hours in preparation time.
Outline of the Instructor Guide:
- Why adopt this text for your course?
- Promotes practical application
- Good reference book
- Reasonably priced text
- Consistent with the PMBOK® Guide 2000
- Written using proven instructional design strategies
- Suggested Teaching Schedule
- Six-week course (3-4 hour classes)
- Typical semester (16 one-hour classes)
- Classroom Exercises
- Overhead slides for the classroom, following the outline of the book, in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
What the instructors say:
“Thank you so much for the Instructor Guide. The overhead slides have saved me so much time in preparing for this class.” Vicki Jodsaas, Alexandria Technical College, Alexandria, Minn.
Find more books on project management.
when 25 or more students
purchase the textbook and
files are sent by e-mail
To purchase the guide, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the format desired from the chart below and provide the name of your organization, name of the class, and number of students.
|Format||Standard Price||When 25+ students
purchase the textbook
|Paper copy in 3-ring binder||$195||$25|
|CD sent by mail||$175||$5|