Project Management Step-by-Step Instructor Guide
This guide saves dozens of hours in preparation time.
Outline of the Instructor Guide:
- Why adopt this text for your course?
- Promotes practical application
- Good reference book
- Reasonably priced text
- Consistent with the PMBOK® Guide 2000
- Written using proven instructional design strategies
- Suggested Teaching Schedule
- Six-week course (3-4 hour classes)
- Typical semester (16 one-hour classes)
- Classroom Exercises
- Overhead slides for the classroom, following the outline of the
book, in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
the instructors say:
“Thank you so much for the Instructor Guide. The overhead slides have saved me so much time in preparing for this class.” Vicki Jodsaas, Alexandria Technical College, Alexandria, Minn.
Find more books on project management.